Wake up the lion within you.


Apxy ANdr dy “syr” nUN jgwaU[ jo jIvn ivc cwNhdy hO aUh pwaU

ApxI ijNdgI dI Awp ijmyvwrI lvO[



Apxy mwqw ipqw bifAwN Aqy guruAwN dw sqkwr kro[ jIvn ivc qrkI imlUgI

Wake up the “LION” within YOU
You have unlimited powers within YOU.



Switch from hard work to SMART WORK.
Attitude determines altitude.
Positive creates successes and negative destroys the best opportunities.

Positive attitude+self belief+commitment+Positive Action= 100% success.
                                 Check your mind and attitude.

                                 1) I grumble on what I don't have.                      
                                 2) I am grateful to God for what I have.
                                 3) I compare with others.
                                 4) I compete with others.
                                 5) I know I can achieve everything with what I have.
                                 6) I have learnt many lessons from my past failures.
                                 7) I have a mentor to guide me.
                                 8) Others are better than I.
                                 9)  I work hard to achieve my goals.
                                10) I work smart to achieve my goals.

1,3,8,9 No= positive.
                                
Education is a better guard of liberty than standing army.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PMPSEI

KASH - THE SUCCESS FORMULA

Public Provident Fund